English

TRANSCOM INVESTS IN HOME WORKING CRM SOLUTION IN THE US


TRANSCOM INVESTS IN HOME WORKING CRM SOLUTION IN THE US

Transcom WorldWide S.A. (“Transcom”), the European CRM and debt collections specialist, today announced that it will invest US$ 1.5 million (€1.24 million) in Cloud 10 Corporation (“Cloud 10”), which provides CRM services in the United States utilising agents who work from home and are connected via the Internet to a centralised, state-of-the-art CRM operating platform. The investment will be funded from existing cash resources and represents a 60% stake in the joint venture, with the remaining 40% owned by two key US executive managers from within the CRM industry.

Cloud 10 provides traditional “high end” CRM services, but with the advantage of a significantly lower cost base and improved agent skills. By basing agents in their home environments, Cloud 10 will be able to attract and retain high calibre people who otherwise would not be available within the job market. This means that the Company can benefit from reduced attrition, lower rates of absenteeism and higher levels of productivity with significantly lower overhead costs than traditional call centers. There is strong and growing demand for home sourced solutions in the United States due to the compelling quality, flexibility, cost and business continuity benefits of home based professionals compared to fixed call centre and BPO operations. Transcom will also benefit from having the ability to utilise the same technical environment developed for Cloud 10 from anywhere else in the world.

Keith Russell, CEO of Transcom, commented: “This partnership presents Transcom with the perfect opportunity to enter the highly established US market with extremely low risk and on the back of a new and innovative foundation which challenges the conventional onshore business model. We are excited about the prospects for home-sourced solutions and look forward to developing the business in the coming years.”

More details about Cloud 10 can be found on their corporate website at www.cloud10corp.com.


For further information please visit www.transcom.com or contact:

Keith Russell, President & CEO
+352 27 755 000

Noah Schwartz, Investor & Media Enquiries
+44 20 7321 5032

Jonathan Lee, Sales & Marketing Director
+34 93 600 4190

About Transcom
Transcom WorldWide S.A. is a rapidly expanding Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution provider, with 48 service centres employing more than 11,700 people delivering services to 28 countries – Austria, Belgium, Chile, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Morocco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Serbia, the UK, the USA and Tunisia.

The company provides CRM solutions for companies in a wide range of industry sectors, including telecommunications and e-commerce, travel & tourism, retail, financial services and utilities. Transcom offers clients a broad array of relationship management services, including inbound communication; telemarketing and outbound; Administrative Tasks; Web servicing; CRM Consultancy Service; Contract Automation; Credit Management Service; Legal Services; and Interpretation Services. Client programs are tailor-made and range from single applications to complex programmes, which are offered on a country-specific or international basis in up to 33 languages.

Transcom WorldWide S.A. ‘A’ and ‘B’ shares are listed on the Stockholmsbörsen O-List under the symbols TWWA and TWWB.

------------------------------------------------------------
This information was brought to you by Waymaker http://www.waymaker.net
The following files are available for download:
http://wpy.waymaker.net/client/waymaker1/WOLReleaseFile.aspx?id=209174&fn=wkr0001.pdf