Stockholm, 12 May 2015
Transcom WorldWide AB’s (publ) (“Transcom”) 2015 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (‘’AGM’’), held today, resolved to:
- Adopt the income statement and the balance sheet of Transcom as well as the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet.
- Carry forward to retained earnings all funds available for the annual general meeting.
- Discharge the members of the board of directors of Transcom (the “Board”) and the managing director from liability for, and in connection with, the financial year ended 31 December 2014.
- Set the number of Board members at six (6).
- Re-elect Henning Boysen, Alexander Izosimov and Mikael Larsson as members of the Board of Transcom, all such directors to be elected for a term ending at the annual general meeting to be held in 2016 (the "2016 AGM”).
- Elect Klas Johansson, Fredrik Cappelen and Per Frankling as new members of the Board of Transcom for a term ending at the 2016 AGM.
- Re-elect Henning Boysen as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Approve that the fees for the members of the Board will be unchanged compared to the previous year. However, the total remuneration to the Board will be reduced given that the number of board members has been decreased from seven to six.
- Adopt procedures for the establishment of a nomination committee in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s proposal.
- Adopt guidelines on remuneration for senior executives of Transcom in accordance with the board of directors’ proposal.
- Approve a long-term share-based incentive plan in accordance with the board of directors’ proposal.
For details of the decisions taken at the AGM, please refer to the AGM Convening Notice published on 9 April 2015, which is available on Transcom’s website, www.transcom.com.
At a statutory meeting of the Board following the AGM, the Board decided that the Audit Committee be comprised of Mikael Larsson, Klas Johansson, Per Frankling and Henning Boysen. Mikael Larsson was elected Chairman of the Audit Committee. In addition, the Board decided that the Remuneration Committee be comprised of Klas Johansson, Per Frankling and Henning Boysen. Klas Johansson was elected Chairman of the Remuneration Committee.
Transcom WorldWide AB (publ) discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 12 May 2015 at 4:30 pm CET.
For further information, please contact:
Johan Eriksson, President and CEO
Telephone +46 70 776 80 22
Pär Christiansen, CFO
Telephone +46 70 776 80 16
Stefan Pettersson, Head of Group Communications
Telephone +46 70 776 80 88